Thursday 1 September 2016

For God sake I managed to get all the kids to sleep on my own as the hubster is out at shooting practice and I feel amazing.
My plan was to then wash baby bottles, sterilise them and get some shut eye on the sofa till Hollie decides to wake up again!
I was singing a little victory song until I walked into the living room to see giganta spider has returned. The dyson wasn't quick enough to vacuum it up and the bloody thing was so speedy. Evalyn then woke up and wanted to cuddle on the sofa, so we sat down and I was routing through my changing bag when out literally jumped the bloody spider.
Ffs I set the cat on it but buzz wasn't quick enough and I now can't nap till I know the little bugger isn't going to eat me in my sleep.

Where's the justice, I have sleeping kids but I'm wide awake on spider watch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment