Thursday 11 June 2015

A little bit of 'me' time

It is so incredibly easy to forget to look after yourself. I haven't written on this blog for ages, for a multitude of reasons, someone's been ill, then someone else was ill, then no one is sleeping then this, that and the other!
I was busy just getting on with it all and forgetting about myself. When I think about my daughter I don't want her acting like a martyr and running round after everyone else all the time. But how will she learn if I say one thing but do another. I had become quite good at realising when I needed to refill my emotional tank! But for a while I've slowly slipped of my own radar and then wondered 'why am I feeling rubbish and a little bit irrational!'
So I'm here at the hairdressers have my blondeness restored and have a really good gossip with the hairdresser. (I used to hate talking at the hairdressers but now I enjoy a really good chit chat about the world)
I've also been doing bootcamp which involves 45min sessions three times a week. I cannot recommend this highly enough. My babies see a happier mummy and I genuinely feel happier and more sorted in life. I couldn't see how I would have the time to fit in all this exercise before I started bootcamp. My life was busy enough, why was I trying to fit in more!?!
But for some reason I feel more in control I am happier and I feel more energised to be running round with my babies. And as a bonus I also sleep sounder too.
I love this feeling and for ages I've been plodding along lacking the energy I needed to feel human!!
I didn't realise a little me of regular me time and some good food was all I needed to feel this good.
Love to you all XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment